General Guidelines (joining as a guest)
- It's recommended to use the most recent version of Google Chrome or Firefox browsers. (Google Chrome preferably). Always keep your browser up-to-date to avoid incompatibility. Avoid using Internet Explorer at all cost;
- Always use headphones or headsets. Using speakers may create an echo feedback and disrupt the conversation for both sides. If you don't have any headphones, lower the speaker volume to the lowest possible;
- If you're not speaking, turn your microphone off. External noises might not be pleasant to the lecturer;
- Avoid low quality connections like public places, low signal strength, shared or mobile networks, etc. Prefer joining the web conference in your home institution with tech support, if available;
- We encourage you to test the tool before the event to avoid unexpected problems . The link https://bbb.ufjf.br offers a public room for that pupose.
- We encourage you to watch the tutorial on youtube to learn more.